The Awards team is the most international team of the Watersprite Film Festival. Last year, the Festival received over 300 short film submissions from over 45 countries, including Iceland, Myanmar, South Africa and the USA. We are always looking to develop and expand our reach. The Awards team will work on sourcing submissions for the festival, coordinating online and live jury sessions, liaising with shortlisted filmmakers – many of whom travel across the world to participate in the Festival – and organising the awards side of the ceremony weekend in March 2018.
– Be extremely organised and able to meet deadlines
– Have good administrative skills
– Have very good communication and interpersonal skills
– Have foreign language skills. These are not essential but desirable.
– Have an interest and enthusiasm for film and its various formats
If you’re interested, the Watersprite team would love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below. Applications will close at midnight on 12th June 2017.
For more information email Sofia at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Facebook page at ‘Watersprite: The Cambridge International Student Film Festival’.